It is currently Tue Apr 25, 2017 8:19 pm

All times are UTC



Welcome
Welcome to am2r

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 

will forward yes?
yes 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
YES 100%  100%  [ 1 ]
Total votes : 1
Author Message
 Post subject: important message not spam time brethren open open open POEN
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2017 7:30 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:11 am
Posts: 1782
Location: Project Theta
Highscores: 3
Image

You're patrolling the halls of your frigate. The shift is almost over. You've been on this assignment for cycles, and have some bonus rations ready for claiming. Today's the day!

You're on your back. Why are you on your back? This and other questions buzz through your mind like the swarm of Parasites crawling across the ceiling. They don't seem interested in you.
You try to raise yourself, blocking out the sirens and warnings blaring in your ear, but your shattered arm falters and you fall once more.
Other members of the patrol team scurry past. You call out; you would, but blood chokes your words. They leave you behind. Why? Why don't they help?
You lie there, bleeding, knowing that the next ragged breath may be your last. Your vision clouds. Looking at a blown fuel pipe nearby, you curse your luck.

You hear something. Footsteps. One of your brethren. They slow when near. You're saved! Your mind struggles to see through the fog in your eyes. The vision focuses into a shape. The silhouette of an armored warrior. A noble? How thoughtful they are. You manage to reach a hand out toward them, and try to thank them for stopping to help; nothing but a growl escapes your jaws, but you're sure that the meaning reaches your savior...
Who raises her arm cannon toward your head. It glows with an orange fire, reflecting off of cursed Chozo metals stained with familiar blood.
Behind that cruel visor, the Hunter laughs at her prey.


Forward this to 7 cohabitants or the Hunter will destroy your outpost!!

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: important message not spam time brethren open open open
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2017 7:46 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:11 am
Posts: 1782
Location: Project Theta
Highscores: 3
Image

he is look suffer don't you feeling bad??

open pls
pls
not spam
you have island waiting on Bilium
send 500 only credits attached routing number

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: important message not spam time brethren open open open
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 6:04 am 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:52 pm
Posts: 1003
Unsubscribe hunter facts

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Donate Now
Donate Now


© 2008 phpbbstylists.com

Hosted by © 2017 FreeForums.org | Create a free forum | Powered by phpBB
About FreeForums | Legal | Advertise Here | Investors | Contact FreeForums.org
Report Violation
suspicion-preferred